need help please

BGrooms

Commendable
Jun 3, 2016
i have a verzion htc 4g lte phone that i have no idea what happened to it but it will not cut on at all. I desperatly need the pictures i have on this phone for the adoption of our daughter we have had since she was two weeks old. I am desperate i have no idea what to do i have tryed to dry it out with rice / fan thinking our two yr old could have dropped it water, my husband somehow took the back off and took a card out and tryed it in his phone with no luck. the phone is currently on page plus does anyone have any suggestions on what i can do to save these pictures. i dont know anything about phones or computers or where to even start please help my email is [don't post your email on a public forum] thank you to anyone who can help

Solution
It could be a few things.

Have you tried holding down the power button for about 20 seconds, then plugging in the phone to see if it charges?

Also, I would suggest trying the power cord on a different device, to see if it works on it. If it does, then you know the cord is good. If it doesn't work, then you will need to replace the charger cord. If that isn't the problem, you may want to try changing out the battery. They do die after a while.

Now, lastly, if the images you want are on the phone itself, I know of no way to get to them without accessing the device, which needs to be on to do so. If they are actually on the SD card, then you will need to place that card in a device that can read it. Not all phones read things quite the...
It could be a few things.

Have you tried holding down the power button for about 20 seconds, then plugging in the phone to see if it charges?

Also, I would suggest trying the power cord on a different device, to see if it works on it. If it does, then you know the cord is good. If it doesn't work, then you will need to replace the charger cord. If that isn't the problem, you may want to try changing out the battery. They do die after a while.

Now, lastly, if the images you want are on the phone itself, I know of no way to get to them without accessing the device, which needs to be on to do so. If they are actually on the SD card, then you will need to place that card in a device that can read it. Not all phones read things quite the same, so it may not work on some. Also, if this is a SIM card you are referring to, rather than a SD card, then the stuff wouldn't be on that. Those are from/for your carrier.

Solution