Need help regarding buying Smartphone

ganesh_RM

Honorable
Nov 8, 2013
Shall i buy Samsung Galaxy Note 4??
Is Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with (Qualcomm SD 805) future proof??
Shall i wait for smartphone with 64 bit processor??
I would like to buy future proof smartphone which would last for 4 years at least.
I am not interested in IPhone as it is too much overpriced in India with way below specs though it is having 64 bit processor.
Money is not an issue for me but would like to buy a phone that will deliver performance graphics and imaging gaming etc.
Plz kindly suggest.

Solution
if you want something future proof the note 4 have truly high end specs and so does iPhones (depending on which one you're thinking of but to face the note you need the 6 plus for it haves a 5.5 inch screen is slightly smaller than note 4 5.7 inches) but although i think they will last 4 years i don't think the performance will stay the same especially saying that you want everything the phone is capable of which will be old for gaming and high graphics in the next 2-3 years although it's exteremly powerful right now it won't be then this goes with everything meaning phones,laptops or anything else because every year there will be new technologies and the ones that were before will get older by time SO the iPhone might not be more...

mhmdrida

Estimable
Nov 2, 2014
if you want something future proof the note 4 have truly high end specs and so does iPhones (depending on which one you're thinking of but to face the note you need the 6 plus for it haves a 5.5 inch screen is slightly smaller than note 4 5.7 inches) but although i think they will last 4 years i don't think the performance will stay the same especially saying that you want everything the phone is capable of which will be old for gaming and high graphics in the next 2-3 years although it's exteremly powerful right now it won't be then this goes with everything meaning phones,laptops or anything else because every year there will be new technologies and the ones that were before will get older by time SO the iPhone might not be more future proofer for having a faster processor since the note have a 3gb ram hugely bigger than the 1gb ram which will make a lot faster but it will be the same as any phone that will get old as years pass by. Also samsung are totally getting 64bits in either the galaxy S or note since 64bit processors will start spreading more and more.
so to end and sorry for talking too much the note will be a better choice for being fast triple the ram richer screen with pixels 515 pip vs 401 pip and double the camera capability with 16 mp
thats all :D

Solution