Need help transfering pictures and apps to SD card on Alcatel one touch tablet

Guppygoo94

Commendable
Apr 1, 2016
I am trying to have both my pictures and my apps saved to my SD card on my Alcatel one touch pixi 7 tablet I have a 16 GB external SD card in my tablet and it's pretty much useless I have no option of move to SD card on anything even the moveable apps I have tried the app2sd apps and nothing works all I would like it my pictures I take and save go to my SD card and my apps I download aswell please help

Solution
Unless you are running an OS that allows downloading apps to the SD card, you won't be able to. Most OSs don't allow for them to run from a card. Also, most apps won't move over to a card to run either.

The only way to do this, on your devices, would be to root the device, and this isn't something I would suggest.
Unless you are running an OS that allows downloading apps to the SD card, you won't be able to. Most OSs don't allow for them to run from a card. Also, most apps won't move over to a card to run either.

The only way to do this, on your devices, would be to root the device, and this isn't something I would suggest.

Solution