Need help with headset around £100

Hinesd

Honorable
Feb 4, 2013
I want to buy a headset with budget around £100. I just need help choosing the right one for my budget. I've been looking at steel series siberia v3 prism, corsair h2100, Logitech G930, razer kraken 7.1. I am leaning towards the siberia v3 prism but I want to see what you guys think and would recommend.

stavros58

Honorable
Feb 18, 2012

Hi I wouldn't personally go for any of those although I don't doubt they are all fine headphones. My choice would be the Hyper X Cloud either MK1 or MK2 and you will have change left for a decent game. They are amazing quality build wise, they are super comfortable and sound superb either in games, music or film I have the MK1 set since Xmas and I wont be swapping them any time soon. The Mic is crystal clear as well and very comfortable. The Headphones, accessories and presentation are way beyond the price you pay. The MK2 have an inline USB 7.1 soundcard that you don't have to use whereas the MK1 don't. I bought a £20 soundcard with Dolby 5.1which is actually very good and probably better than the onboard total cost including headphones £70. The MK2 will cost £70 but you wont need a soundcard if your onboard is a bit weak. Order it from Amazon and if you dont like it send it back but I don't think you will, they also have 2 sets of ear covers leather and velour type both are extremely comfortable. My son has the Logitech G430 costing £50 atm he couldn't believe the quality of the Hyperx next to his.