Need help with Headset.

Roshar

Honorable
Aug 30, 2013
I play alot of cs go and i wanted to get a headset, i was thinking between Razer kraken 7.1 or steelseries siberia V2, and i wanted to know which one is better.

Solution
I would recommend the Siberia, if you didnt know, the V3 is out. I find Razers Synapse really annoying because it takes a couple seconds to process when switching programs and their sound quality is decent (i had static in mine too, which is a pretty known problem with Razer headsets, though they are very comfortable and light). I would also recommend the Corsair 2100 or H2100 and Sennheisers if you can find them on sale, there also also couple other good brands to look at like Plantronics.

Hope this helps!

BlueFireZ

Estimable
I would recommend the Siberia, if you didnt know, the V3 is out. I find Razers Synapse really annoying because it takes a couple seconds to process when switching programs and their sound quality is decent (i had static in mine too, which is a pretty known problem with Razer headsets, though they are very comfortable and light). I would also recommend the Corsair 2100 or H2100 and Sennheisers if you can find them on sale, there also also couple other good brands to look at like Plantronics.

Hope this helps!

Solution