Need help with LG Stylo google account lock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AliciaLeighB

Commendable
Mar 17, 2016
So I reset my LG Stylo unaware of the fact that I would get locked out because of this Google Account lock thing and I forgot my account info because gmail isn't my main email account, I just made it for my LG Stylo. So I been googling how to bypass this issue and I keep reading about how you can go to Accessibility>Vision>Talkback>Settings to get to where my downloads are so I can install this this application that I can use to bypass google account lock. Well I fallow all those steps but when I get to settings, I can't open it. It's like settings is not available and I don't know what else to do. All the other options listed on google, I can't do because I can't access debugging, I don't have an OGT or anything, I can't access apps. LG Google bypass programs where you can install an application onto your computer, plug in your phone via usb and let the application do it's magic, they don't work. I don't know what else to do. Asking for advice was going to be my last resort and I've exhausted every option out there. Can someone please help me? And please don't message me saying you can do it for a price. I can fallow instructions, I'm not about to pay someone to unlock my phone. Thanks.