Need help with macbook pro hardware

5kuzz22

Commendable
Jun 25, 2016
Need to upgrade the hardware in my 2012 macbook pro 15". Looking for new ssd (possibly bigger) and more RAM. Any advice on best (cheapest if possible) brands that I should be looking for? Any advice would be amazing as I am getting very confused with reading things online. Thanks so much. Dan

Solution
As far as an SSD goes a Samsung EVO would be a good choice (less expensive than the Samsung PRO series). What type of RAM do you need and how much do you plan on adding? It is best to buy RAM in pairs (a kit) so you can avoid possible compatibility issues. Once you know the type of RAM you need you can comparison shop. If you aren't sure of the specs you can look it up at EveryMac.com.
As far as an SSD goes a Samsung EVO would be a good choice (less expensive than the Samsung PRO series). What type of RAM do you need and how much do you plan on adding? It is best to buy RAM in pairs (a kit) so you can avoid possible compatibility issues. Once you know the type of RAM you need you can comparison shop. If you aren't sure of the specs you can look it up at EveryMac.com.

Solution