Need info on an old Keyboard and new mouse.

Confusedscious

Commendable
Feb 22, 2016
Could someone please tell me what kind of keyboard the Microsoft RT9443 was.

I stopped pc gaming since 2008, and hated most 'gaming' accessories back then (lightweight, emphasis on colourful lighting)

The rt9443 was a standard keyboard that came with the computer but was comfortable and built well and was perfect.

If this was membrane then I know what to look for next but most keyboards I have tried in shops don't feel robust enough (maplin selling a razer clicky clicky thing where I want a tappa tappa job)

I could pay almost as much now for a rt9443 as a new mechanical keyboard which is worrying.

Also, mouse. Logitech g5, worked wonders. Buttons in right places, 2000dpi was plenty, weights were a gimic but it felt great!
>Are any of its successors worthwhile e.g. g500(?)

Thanks!

Solution
I'm pretty sure that's a membrane keyboard, it looks new enough to have it. Unfortunately I can't find any info one one though.

The G5 was a one of it's kind for Logitech, logitech never really made one that looked like a G5 sucessor.

But if you like the shape of the G500 series, then take a look at the G502 Proteus Core.
I'm pretty sure that's a membrane keyboard, it looks new enough to have it. Unfortunately I can't find any info one one though.

The G5 was a one of it's kind for Logitech, logitech never really made one that looked like a G5 sucessor.

But if you like the shape of the G500 series, then take a look at the G502 Proteus Core.

Solution