Need Opinion on Gaming Laptop Choice

timer12

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2010
Hey guys, I'm going off to college and need a portable gaming notebook. So I was looking at all the new gaming ultrabooks and trying to pick the best one. I found the Zeus book Edge from cyber power pc for 1,400 which seems to make it the best deal over the MSI ghost and other ultrabooks. I'm tempted to buy it, I just wanted to run it by you guys first.What do you guys think? Thanks in advance

https://www.cyberpowerpc.com/system/ZeusBook_Edge_X6_100

Solution
It's certainly capable. There isn't much hands-on scuttlebutt about it at the moment since it's pretty new. It's worth noting, however, that with an 870M and an i7 4710HQ, this thing needs to have a good cooling system in place. If it doesn't, expect a small chassis like that to be more prone to overheating.
It's certainly capable. There isn't much hands-on scuttlebutt about it at the moment since it's pretty new. It's worth noting, however, that with an 870M and an i7 4710HQ, this thing needs to have a good cooling system in place. If it doesn't, expect a small chassis like that to be more prone to overheating.

Solution