Need Quality Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Battery

Mrcreosote

Honorable
Feb 18, 2016
From Samsung the battery is $65.

After market is from $12 to $100. "Samsungs" are pretty much 100% fake, and 3rd parties are unproven to me (but I would buy an Anker if they made one.)

Amazon and Newegg do not sell them - only their "market place vendors" do (i.e. same fly-by-night as eBay.)

Some 3rd party branded offer 1 year warranty - probably a marketing approach to sell cheap batteries for more money.

Every single review on every single battery for sale that I checked out complained of terrible battery life and infant mortalities.

I wonder if anyone has gotten a battery they were happy with?

Thanks in advance,
Tom

Solution
Personally I don't care for after market batteries as they can be hit or miss. I have had ones that lasted longer and ones that died within a month. I have, however, never had such problems buying an OEM battery from a reputable source. I have gotten many through Amazon, which, even though they are often third party sellers, are also often covered by Amazons own warranties.

P.S. Most of the complaints about terrible battery life are not legit (at least those that I have heard personally). Out of those 9 of 10 are from people who never turn the thing off, leave apps running all the time, watching lots of movies (not to mention leaving them on pause and going away for a while) and/or play lots of games. All of which will drain the...
Personally I don't care for after market batteries as they can be hit or miss. I have had ones that lasted longer and ones that died within a month. I have, however, never had such problems buying an OEM battery from a reputable source. I have gotten many through Amazon, which, even though they are often third party sellers, are also often covered by Amazons own warranties.

P.S. Most of the complaints about terrible battery life are not legit (at least those that I have heard personally). Out of those 9 of 10 are from people who never turn the thing off, leave apps running all the time, watching lots of movies (not to mention leaving them on pause and going away for a while) and/or play lots of games. All of which will drain the battery way faster.

Solution