Need Solution ROG GL502VS battrey

Leyha

Prominent
Feb 21, 2017
so my problem i have asus rog GL502VS-BA328T and i dont know what i do is right or no and i need more solution, i always play game like Dota 2 u know dota 2 in 1 match only 1hours, so i only can play 2 match and after it i charger again my laptop 2 hours more, if i use battrey and AC adaptor in same time and playing game it will damage my laptop? and i dont know about featur cut-off

Solution
Agreed.
I too own an Asus ROG laptop and i do alott of gaming.
So i have removed the battery and use my AC adapter since then and it works just fine!
Coz the battery costs alott these days so going the AC adapter route is best way to save some wallet..lolz!
All the best and happy gaming!
you can use MSI Afterburner or AMD Overdrive(My recommendation) to monitor the temps of your laptop and you can use Speedfan to control the fan speed to keep your laptop fan cool/silent(personal preference)

BringerOfTea

Estimable
Dec 17, 2015
the battery might get a bit hot, should damage your computer, but I rember for gaming on my acer aspire 9 years ago that it would rev up like a malstorm and get really hot to the extent that the battery stopped working... So when you are gaming try to use the laptop with the ac adapter and the battery out.

QARTS

Estimable
Nov 20, 2014
Agreed.
I too own an Asus ROG laptop and i do alott of gaming.
So i have removed the battery and use my AC adapter since then and it works just fine!
Coz the battery costs alott these days so going the AC adapter route is best way to save some wallet..lolz!
All the best and happy gaming!
you can use MSI Afterburner or AMD Overdrive(My recommendation) to monitor the temps of your laptop and you can use Speedfan to control the fan speed to keep your laptop fan cool/silent(personal preference)

Solution