Need to buy a laptop for 3d motion graphics and editing

May 28, 2018
Hi , I Need to buy a laptop for 3d motion graphics and 4k editing , I use after effects , adobe premier pro and cinema 4d ,
I'm looking for a high performance laptop , with good battery, has no heat issues with an accurate screen colors.
my budget is between 2,000$ to 2600$
any suggestions
thanks in advance

Solution
Good battery and low heat in a system you want is not likely to happen. High performance = higher heat and lower battery life.

You won't find a truck that can carry 4,000 lbs with 20" mud wheels that gets 30 mpg.

Lenovo P workstation models are good, really any of the workstation models from Lenovo or Dell (HP is bit behind reliability there). Or a gaming class laptop would do for you also. www.xoticpc.com Anything there in the $1,000+ range is good, will be fast enough for what you want it for, going up in price will make rendering faster.
Good battery and low heat in a system you want is not likely to happen. High performance = higher heat and lower battery life.

You won't find a truck that can carry 4,000 lbs with 20" mud wheels that gets 30 mpg.

Lenovo P workstation models are good, really any of the workstation models from Lenovo or Dell (HP is bit behind reliability there). Or a gaming class laptop would do for you also. www.xoticpc.com Anything there in the $1,000+ range is good, will be fast enough for what you want it for, going up in price will make rendering faster.

Solution