Need to connect my AUX out Creative Woofer with 40inch TV.

Sep 11, 2018
Hi, I am having Creative speaker with AUX connector(Which i am using for laptops). Now i need to connect the same with LED TV. However, TV deosn't have direct AUX port to connect but it has two AUDIO jack namely L and R(White and Red color female port respectively). Kindly confirm that it will work using RCA female port(2Male port of RCA connected with TV and Other end connect with AUX port of Woofer). If not, Please suggest the best option for connecting.

Thanks in Adv,
Prabha

Solution
The RCA connections on the TV have to be audio OUTPUTS not inputs. We can't check that.
If the TV has a headphone jack use that.
If the TV has an optical or coax digital audio output then you will need a digital to analog converter. Check the TV manual on how to use that connection. You will most likely have to control the volume with the Creative speaker volume control instead of the TV remote.
Sep 11, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from vklkaran.psg : "Need to connect my Creative Woofer with 40'inchLed TV"

Hi, I am having Creative speaker with AUX connector(Which i am using for laptops). Now i need to connect the same with LED TV. However, TV deosn't have direct AUX port to connect but it has two AUDIO jack namely L and R(White and Red color female port respectively). Kindly confirm that it will work using RCA female port(2Male port of RCA connected with TV and Other end connect with AUX port of Woofer). If not, Please suggest the best option for connecting.

Thanks in Adv,
Prabha

The RCA connections on the TV have to be audio OUTPUTS not inputs. We can't check that.
If the TV has a headphone jack use that.
If the TV has an optical or coax digital audio output then you will need a digital to analog converter. Check the TV manual on how to use that connection. You will most likely have to control the volume with the Creative speaker volume control instead of the TV remote.

Solution