Question Need to connect my monitor's audio to my PC

Jan 8, 2021
I wanted to be able to have my sound from my PS4 and sound from PC on the same headset.

To do this, I connected an aux cable from my monitor (Asus VS229HA) to my PC's microphone port. This works perfectly from this monitor.

I recently bought an Asus VG249Q and I am trying to do the same, however it will not work. I have set the audio source to Line In and connected it the same as the old one.

I feel as if this is either not possible on this monitor or I am missing a simple setting somewhere, please help!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Audio 1
K Audio 4
K Audio 1
J Audio 4
C Audio 1
D Audio 3
B Audio 1
N Audio 1
S Audio 4
C Audio 4
S Audio 1
S Audio 1
Z Audio 3
S Audio 1
S Audio 8
K Audio 1
L Audio 5
P Audio 1
C Audio 1
D Audio 1
Similar threads
Solved! Xbox & Computer both connected to same monitor... How can I get my standalone speakers to play audio through both devices?
Question Connecting Acitve Studio Monitor to Home Theater Sub
Solved! hey guys i have a samsung 24 inch monitor with no audio jack or speaker build in it how do connect a speaker to it
How to connect speakers to USB-C monitor with no audio output/jack?
I want to connect a laptop with HDMI to a monitor with DVI. I want to also have audio. Any suggestions for a cable?
Looking to connect audio system to the Sony tv
hi guys..i have an acer KG251Q lcd monitor,is it possible to connect external speaker even it has only audio in jack?how?thank
Connect Dynamic audio AT 300 studio monitor to Audio decoder? Bare wire to plug?
Help! How to connect Audio interface to 2 old speakers?
Connecting digital audio of PC to soundbar from HDMI output to Optical input
my home theater is of i ball 2.1 which have audio input with 2 l and R how i connect with lg led tv.... i connect but only one
how to connect samsung LED tv to sony home audio system MHC-GZX330
Need help connecting studio monitors + subwoofer > audio interface
How to connect soundbar to LED TV without any audio out
(Gaming Audio) Safe to connect DAC to powered studio speakers?
Monitor w/no audio jack or speakers- how do you connect to amp through HDMI?
Loud noises coming from studio monitors only when connected to my pc
Want sound from audio card outputs as well as from soft speakers in hdmi connected monitor, i.e. multiple audio output , not o
How to connect both pc and ps4 audio to speakers ?
PS3 Audio Connection

ASK THE COMMUNITY