Need to Solder an AX360 need help.

Detis

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
Okay so no go on warranty for my AX360 headset so I went with repairing myself. Problem is that they fail to color code their wires within the headset. If anyone with a working AX360 Headset could open their left ear piece and take a good picture of it so I know which wires go where to solder them would be very nice. No one on the official site is helpful as far as giving me a schematic of the headset.

So the LEFT ear of the headset, it has three screws and most of the wiring. If anyone wants to help out please be careful as the wires are semi-taped to one side. What happened is that the cord is so long that my foot was stepping on the cord and well I stood up and yanked all the wires from the solder joints of the speakers. I just don't know which go where at all. I would just look at the right side but they have their with red blue and green colors, the other side is harder to tell. :/ Thanks in advance.

Detis

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
-squints-

As if I haven't looked at multiple pages about the AX360 and posting at the official site with nothing coming up?

As if my headset broke and I immediately went here to find help?

If you want to be helpful and found a site I overlooked then please by all means link it and be helpful, otherwise don't treat me like an idiot and try to state the obvious.