Needing some sort of laptop/tablet for watching films!?

JackGill

Honorable
Dec 24, 2013
Okay so I'll explain my situation. I've been using my Samsung laptop to watch tv shows and films which was pretty great. It was 17inch and built in HD graphics card. I only ever used it for media watching since I bought a gaming PC 6 months ago. Today I tried cleaning the fan of the laptop and ended up breaking the whole thing and in a fit of rage snapped it in halve...lol...argh obvious I went full stupid and was gutted when I released what I did. Anyway that's the story.

I'm looking for some sort of electronic device or laptop/tablet that is great for watching films. Now this is the thing. I literally only need it for a large screen (Around 17-24 inch) and maybe a little memory to store some media. But what I keep finding our there expensive laptops which I have no use for.

I was wondering if anyone can recommend any great device with the details am looking for? I mean I think even a large portable dvd player or something like that would be good. I don't mind if the item is pre-owned either.

Another thing to add is. Is there any chance there are monitors where you can just plug in a usb stick and play from it? If so that might be ideal
Thanks.