News Netflix cancels another show after just one season

gearhound99

Prominent
Jun 28, 2022
It's canceled because it's woke garbage. Netflix continues to lose millions of dollars because of this crap.

Jun 28, 2022
It's canceled because it's woke garbage. Netflix continues to lose millions of dollars because of this crap.
Haha, so a show that gets canceled and because you don't like it or the content of the show and think it's some crap. That Netflix is losing millions because of it? Newsflash for ya, Netix has canceled plenty of good shows that aren't woke crap that has been canceled.

Jun 29, 2022
Hopefully, Netflix is learning a lesson that the majority of viewers don't give a crap about a "woke" series with LGBTQ characters. It was Netflix money wasted. I've been a Netflix subscriber since the original DVD mailer days. They have steadily gone down the toilet as far as their offerings are concerned, which is one of the reasons why so many people are leaving Netflix.

Jun 29, 2022
Just because you don't like it others do, I never saw it frankly it don't pay to like something. All netflix does is cancel there stuff because of run time? That show isn't the first to do that tho those shows are still on

Jun 29, 2022
The point of a platform like Netflix is to provide a selection of shows for those willing to pay. I subscribe and I enjoyed this show. Those who labeled it as "woke" didn't have to watch it.
That's the problem with right wingers. It's not enough that you don't want to see or learn something different, you don't want others to have access to it either.

Jun 30, 2022
Hopefully, Netflix is learning a lesson that the majority of viewers don't give a crap about a "woke" series with LGBTQ characters. It was Netflix money wasted. I've been a Netflix subscriber since the original DVD mailer days. They have steadily gone down the toilet as far as their offerings are concerned, which is one of the reasons why so many people are leaving Netflix.
They lost 2 million subscribers this year - the first time they've reported a loss in over a decade. 700k of those subscribers were due to them pulling access to Russia. The independent polls show that the majority reason others dropped their subscription was due to the price hike they implemented on their annual fee - another reason they implemented stricter rules for account sharing as it was found a significant number of accounts were being used by more than 3 users or one household. They lost two of their most prized cash cows when Peacock launched its own service and took longtime Netflix staples, "Friends," and "The Office" with them. Relying more prominently on original series to maintain audiences - once a market they cornered all to themselves - has not only become an expectation of streaming services across the board that Netflix now has to compete with (HBOMax sweeping Emmys with critical darlings like "Big Little Lies," and Apple putting out A-list names in high-budget miniseries, Disney + bogarting Marvel and Star Wars content, Hulu collecting a roster of cable and network series, and Amazon offering exclusive access to subscription networks like Paramount+ in addition to nearly all other content not originally produced by competing streaming services), but they lost their breakout hits they could formerly rely on due to covid related stalls in production or series - like OITNB - ending years prior. They've seen their greatest successes in recent years with shows like Big Mouth & Stranger Things etc. that prominently feature LGBTQ+ characters and plot lines.

Jul 30, 2022
What is Netflix doing? Their company is in danger of dying out and they keep making and breaking shows like crazy. It makes me angry when I invest time in a show I really like and they shut it down. It makes me want to never watch their service again.