Netflix Jacks Price to $13 Per Month: Here’s Why

punkncat

Proper
Apr 3, 2018
Hmm, I guess I should be expecting to see the email about this soon.

Between it and Amazon Prime I find them to be a worthwhile experience, especially for viewing "4K" via my smart TV (Netflix). Where I agree that the selection is not always tops, it's better than dealing with commercials.

drawingpin

Commendable
Dec 5, 2016
It'll be interesting to see how many leave with this increase and start of Disney's service. I can't see Disney letting them keep the likes of Solo and Avengers once their service is up and running.

Brad_53

Prominent
Feb 24, 2017
Netflix is dying a slow death with more competition, a declining quality of movie selection, less series (read more competition), and high percentage price increases. I'm still on for the ride, for now.

bpballr04

Prominent
Nov 6, 2017
Netflix needs to figure out how to provide their customers with content without raising the price once or twice per year. I'm not going to pay more for a la carte TV than a package deal. All of these companies wanting $5-$20 per month, when a package deal is cheaper...

punkncat

Proper
Apr 3, 2018

IDK who you are getting a "package deal" from cheaper than even ALL of the streaming services combined...but our cable company is rape pure and simple. The worst part is that to take advantage of the services you still have to succumb to rape via the internet provider aspect of the cable company.