News Netflix just got my favorite TV show of all time — and you’ve got 6 seasons to binge-watch right now

Unst3rblich

Prominent
Jul 19, 2022
This show got me hooked when I first watched it, but because of how absolutely dreadful and disappointing the ending is, I can't in good faith recommend it to anyone. Not unless they were my nemesis, just so I could eventually witness the soul-crushing impact of how the series finale made no sense and just leaves you wondering why you spent all that time invested in a show just to get the TV streaming equivalent of blue balls.

Jul 1, 2024
This show got me hooked when I first watched it, but because of how absolutely dreadful and disappointing the ending is, I can't in good faith recommend it to anyone. Not unless they were my nemesis, just so I could eventually witness the soul-crushing impact of how the series finale made no sense and just leaves you wondering why you spent all that time invested in a show just to get the TV streaming equivalent of blue balls.
I’m the complete opposite. I’ve seen the show 3 times now and the ending absolutely makes sense. I thought the ending was sad and beautiful.

Aug 6, 2023
I agree with the statement from the article that says "I would strongly argue that “Lost”’s first half is the most consistently excellent run of television ever made." I also had the pleasure of watching it live every week and discussing fan theories with friends and online. It was such an amazing experience to look forward to weekly. The season ending cliffhangers had me convinced that this was all leading up to the greatest story that will ever be told.

But ...
because of how absolutely dreadful and disappointing the ending is, I can't in good faith recommend it to anyone. Not unless they were my nemesis, just so I could eventually witness the soul-crushing impact of how the series finale made no sense and just leaves you wondering why you spent all that time invested in a show just to get the TV streaming equivalent of blue balls.

I also agree with this assessment. I would put Lost and Sopranos as 1A and 1B as worst endings ever to shows that were so unbelievably good in the first few seasons. When people spoke so badly of Game of Thrones ending I would scoff and say "you most have not seen Lost." TV Streaming equivalent of Blue Balls is underselling how terrible it was. The only time I now speak of Lost now is in situations like this to hopefully save someone from this travesty.