News Netflix keeps canceling shows — and I’m losing interest

May 27, 2021
Netflix made Netflix keeps canceling shows — and I’m losing interests this week for three major cancelations, solidifying its reputation for being a bit trigger-happy.

Netflix keeps canceling shows — and I’m losing interest : Read more
I am in violent agreement. After the untimely cancellation of shows like The OA, Haunting of Hill House (Bly Manor does NOT count), Daybreak, and most recently Away, I vowed to limit my Netflix originals to movies and obvious limited run series.

When Netflix first launched, they raged about the networks doing the exact same thing. Now that they are part of a comfortable oligarchy, they can engage in all the hypocrisy they want.

mepaganporleer

Estimable
Dec 19, 2017
I am in violent agreement. After the untimely cancellation of shows like The OA, Haunting of Hill House (Bly Manor does NOT count), Daybreak, and most recently Away, I vowed to limit my Netflix originals to movies and obvious limited run series.

When Netflix first launched, they raged about the networks doing the exact same thing. Now that they are part of a comfortable oligarchy, they can engage in all the hypocrisy they want.
The Haunting Of Hill house wasn’t canceled though. It’s an anthology series just like American Horror Story. And Bly Manor DOES count because it’s part of that series. That’s how the creator and director of the show wanted it to be, not Netflix

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
admin Article Commentary 0