Netflix not loading on Samsung 4K TV

ladypaint

Estimable
Jan 20, 2015
When I load Netflix, the app appears, and even my personal info, but all I get after that is "We're having trouble playing this title right now." This happens with every program. I reset the smart hub and it worked for a day, but now it's doing the same thing. I did the reset again, but it still won't work. BTW - Netflix is working fine on our Sony TV.

limster

Estimable
Jan 25, 2015
I'm having the same problem with both Amazon & Netflix. I can watch both on our Vizio TV in our MB but not on our Samsung #UN55HU8550 (US) in our family room, just the same error message mentioned above. From what I can see, the TV's software is up to date. Hoping there's a concrete answer from Netflix or Samsung or ??? soon!

salintxs

Estimable
Jan 25, 2015

I have the same TV and both Amazon Instant & Netflix stopped working via the smarthub. Try disabling the Samsung Instant On setting and then turn off the TV for a few seconds. Worked for me. Good luck.

F8CMF

Estimable
Mar 18, 2015
Had same issue, disabling the instant on instantly resolved streaming on. Both netflix and amazon prime, I have a 65" 7500 :) thanks for your help.

MaTT_SplaTT

Estimable
Aug 31, 2015
I was having the same problem on my UK 4k Samsung TV. My TV was set to the wrong time. Menu>System>Time>Clock: Leave Clock Mode on Auto but enter Time Zone>Manual>DST to On.

It was set to Auto and my TV was not recognising that it is British Summer Time so the time was out by an hour. All is well now with Netflix :)