Netflix will NOT work on Samsung UHD

Meriam

Commendable
Jun 21, 2016
Same issue here. Brand new Samsung UHD TV. Netflix worked fine. It update software and worked. Suddenly, Netflix will not load, period. It circles constantly. I can get YouTube and I can get Netlfix on my iPad and TVs but not on the Samsung TV. Definitely a Samsung issue. Please SOLVE THIS PROBLEM, SAMSUNG>

Mr_dj

Commendable
Jul 14, 2016
Open the TV menu
Go to SYSTEM and scroll down to GENERAL
Locate SAMSUNG INSTANT ON and make sure it is set to OFF
Turn off the TV and turn it back on
Open the Smart Hub and open Netflix

Meriam

Commendable
Jun 21, 2016

It was indeed a system setting that caused Netflix to konk out. It seems that when Netflix changed its software (or something), it didn't notify Samsung or anyone else, waiting for Samsung to catch up with the changes. Samsung seemed to ignore all the forum complaints about this and did not update its own software to make Netflix work. In any case, your solution was similar but not identical to what actually had to be done. Don't ask. I had to get my AV guy in to make it work after he did beaucoup research on it first. The problem is Samsung's -- they should be more responsive to complaints that recur. But we are on board now and the system is remarkably stable on wireless (Comcast).