NetGear 3100v3 wireless adapter software not working, need help (cant access internet)!

Jack_67

Estimable
Dec 27, 2015
I use a wireless adapter to connect to my wifi, which requires NetGear Software... This software has been a pain after restarting my computer, never opening until I get lucky by reinstalling it a couple times, and even when it does open, it crashes and doesnt detect my adapter.. Any advice? Thinking about switching adapters completely.

Solution
The only piece of software you need for your adapter is the device driver. Once you have it properly installed, your OS (presumably, Windows) has its own tools for connecting to WiFi networks. So, check that your device is recognised in the Device Manager, and use Windows standard tools.
The only piece of software you need for your adapter is the device driver. Once you have it properly installed, your OS (presumably, Windows) has its own tools for connecting to WiFi networks. So, check that your device is recognised in the Device Manager, and use Windows standard tools.

Solution