New Android tablet attached a logi keyboard, it did work now doesn't work now, but flashing light still comes on. Turns off

cindystj5

Prominent
Nov 2, 2017

If you're talking about the keyboard itself, I did shut it off and on, doesn't work.

Paul NZ

Admirable
Sep 15, 2014
You may have to pair it to the tablet then.

Select bluetooth on the tablet, select the keyboard so it can pair with it

Enable bluetooth on the keyboard first. Wait for to flash / blink then do the above

cindystj5

Prominent
Nov 2, 2017

Tom is asking if my email is the same ....it's cindystj5@gmail
I may just have an defective keyboard. I have tried to match with universal folio, it finally says it's paired. Then I go try the keyboard, then nothing. It makes it so much more frustrating when your illiterate computer wise. I don't know why I have let this make me go totally insane. I think I'll have to spend the $45.00 to get a tech to show me the trick, on getting a handle on my tablet.
Thank you for trying
Cindy

cindystj5

Prominent
Nov 2, 2017

Thank you for the information, just got off the phone with Geek tech and I'm going there tomorrow. I'm pretty sure that I want to get this tablet back to factory settings cuz I have been playing with it, and don't know much and probably downloaded some stuff that I don't need. Now I get ad's and don't want that crap on the tablet. Need to learn a thing or two (understatement). Hopefully at this time tm all will be well.
Thank you once again for taking the time with me.
Cindy

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop Tech Support 0
D Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 1
J Laptop Tech Support 3
D Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
F Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1