New EliteBooks and ProBooks from HP

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Honestly, I don't know why there is a complaint of not having an optical drive on the tablet. If it truly is a work machine the only time I ever use the drive is when I am installing software or burning the occasional disc. Other than that it's just dead weight. I'd rather have a smaller, lighter laptop and plug the drive in only when I need it. Especially on a tablet where I'll probably be carrying it all the time.

dupaman

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2009
I take it these new laptops "feature" the same POS low contrast, limited color gamut, glossy screens that we see on most other laptops? The more time I spend with the ones we have in the house, the less inclined I am to buying a laptop for myself. Pretty sad...

JohnnyLucky

Distinguished
May 30, 2007
I went to Fry's Electyronics and Best Buy. I looked at laptops, notebooks, and other small pc's. I was not impressed. The screens are too small. The text on web pages is too small.

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
[citation][nom]JohnnyLucky[/nom]I went to Fry's Electyronics and Best Buy. I looked at laptops, notebooks, and other small pc's. I was not impressed. The screens are too small. The text on web pages is too small.[/citation]
What size screen would you like to in a laptop/notebook?

G

Got a ProBokk 4520s. Comes with a 32bit W7. Partitioned the harddisk into 2 . Tried to install (dual boot) windows 7 64 bit into the second partition (D:) ...but got error message "Windows cannot Be installed in this volume. This volume contains one or more dynamic volumes on which installation cannot be done"
.. I have another PC with disktype Basic running 4 OSs in dula boot - xp, 2003, w7 and linux. Now with the Dynamic Disk, one is not able to take up a second windows! why all these complications!

laptopbatteries

Distinguished
Jun 8, 2010
cheap-laptop-batteries.com The HP ProBook 4520s Notebook PCs includes multiple battery solutions to help you manage your battery power needs — from lightweight configurations to extended battery power for longer computing. Choose either the 6-cell Li-Ion battery (47WHr) for lighter weight or the HP 9-cell Li-Ion Primary Battery (93 WHr) for extended battery life.

G

a 50" would by hard to carry around as a laptop! I have 22" montior, but sadly my new 4320s only supports 1366x768. It sucks.

G

i had bought....hp probook4420s,serial no.CNF036DZ5Q, product XU400PA#ACJ and within a month i had got problem in my laptop,its window is fluctuating even if no cell phone was there.i am unable to understand about this.....so please help me out.........somebody is telling ....its software problem or harware problem.....it really disappointed me and regretting on my decision to buy hp laptop................plz do reply me...........its really urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS