new extanded battery full charge capacity 7990 (76% from the design capacity) !!!

keoM

Estimable
Jun 18, 2015
i bought new extended battery to my CQ60 compact laptop with 10400 mA capacity.
i plugged it into my lap and plugged the lap into the charger for 2~3 hours and it's still in charge any way the battery charged 100% hour ago so i tested it with hp support battery test and it says the full charge capacity is 7990 mA the battery is new how's that???

Phillip Corcoran

Splendid
If it's a third-party battery, the claimed capacity is wrong. That's not unusual with cheaper third-party batteries, and that's why it's false economy to buy one of them instead of a genuine OEM replacement battery from HP. If you had bought from HP you would have got "what it says on the tin" (figuratively speaking).

Phillip Corcoran

Splendid
If it's a third-party battery, the claimed capacity is wrong. That's not unusual with cheaper third-party batteries, and that's why it's false economy to buy one of them instead of a genuine OEM replacement battery from HP. If you had bought from HP you would have got "what it says on the tin" (figuratively speaking).

keoM

Estimable
Jun 18, 2015
that what i got here in Libya :( and it's not cheap at all XD there's no hp distributor here
any way so there's no need to keep it in the charger any more?? and it's just a 8000 mA?

thx for the help :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Laptop Tech Support 1
T Laptop Tech Support 2
Silent_ Laptop Tech Support 0
R Laptop Tech Support 0
H Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 0
CptBaas Laptop Tech Support 0
nagasiva_33 Laptop Tech Support 1
M Laptop Tech Support 1
dipudangol Laptop Tech Support 6