New gaming headphones for purchase

Mr Fister

Estimable
Nov 5, 2014
so its like this guys- i had SS SIBERIA V2 for 4 years, yesterday the left side didnt work on the head set. also the mic is gone after 1 year.

i need a new Gaming headset for the same price as the SS siberia v2
anything you recommend me guys? Thanks!

also what about this headset?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaMi8dMWNbI

Solution
for the $100 pricepoint the hyperxcloud is rated as one of the best options available.

the v2 and gamecom780 also score well for the money however i know both are known to have some issues. the v2's have been known to have issues like you have experienced with durability and the 780's have known driver issues.

i am not about any issues with the cloud's but based on what i've heard i would say that yes they are worth looking into though i would not believe all the hype and would certainly watch/read some more reviews before making your decision.
for the $100 pricepoint the hyperxcloud is rated as one of the best options available.

the v2 and gamecom780 also score well for the money however i know both are known to have some issues. the v2's have been known to have issues like you have experienced with durability and the 780's have known driver issues.

i am not about any issues with the cloud's but based on what i've heard i would say that yes they are worth looking into though i would not believe all the hype and would certainly watch/read some more reviews before making your decision.

Solution