New Gaming headset.

Josho18

Estimable
Oct 27, 2014
My Logitech G35 broke a while back and I'm not sure about the replacement.
It's important for me that the headset fits well over my glasses (I've had problems with headsets pressing my ears against my glasses becoming uncomfortable after a short while), and that it has "USB 7.1 surround".

I'm considering just buying a new G35, as i have been happy with it, but I'm wondering if other people have a other suggestions.

Thank you for your time.

Solution
G
i have a pair of $40 superlux hd668b headphones with a $10 zalman mic clipped on. i have to say that the headphones sound so much better than any headphones or headsets under the $150 range that i can't even believe it. i mean, its an option. might be too much hassle for you to deal with. but if you want a great sounding pair of headphones for not a lot of money at all then you should check them out.

oh, and theyre not the most comfortable things in the world but they arent terrible either. the sound quality makes up for the lack of comfort. seriously, check out some reviews, they sound amazing for the price.
G

i have a pair of $40 superlux hd668b headphones with a $10 zalman mic clipped on. i have to say that the headphones sound so much better than any headphones or headsets under the $150 range that i can't even believe it. i mean, its an option. might be too much hassle for you to deal with. but if you want a great sounding pair of headphones for not a lot of money at all then you should check them out.

oh, and theyre not the most comfortable things in the world but they arent terrible either. the sound quality makes up for the lack of comfort. seriously, check out some reviews, they sound amazing for the price.

Solution