New GTA IV: Gay Tony Trailer is Action Packed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
Nah. These would only get about a week of playing time before COD MW2 comes out on the 10th so I'll pass on this one. The other one is great and definitely worth the $20 but it was released at a much more appealing time. MW2, Drakes Fortune, Assassins Creed 2, Borderlands, L4D2, Tekken 6, and Ratchet and Clank just to name a few coming out in the next month or so. Too crowded. Should have waited for the Spring.

virtualban

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2007
[citation][nom]truehighroller[/nom]Fix the PC Version, then tell me. Here is a link where the main Moderator at the site, that R* uses for helping people says they need to fix the game already and that he has lost all confidence in them as a company at this point, to put it in nice words..http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php [...] 1059543669[/citation]
Agreed.

smashley

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
[citation][nom]truehighroller[/nom]Fix the PC Version, then tell me. Here is a link where the main Moderator at the site, that R* uses for helping people says they need to fix the game already and that he has lost all confidence in them as a company at this point, to put it in nice words..http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php [...] 1059543669[/citation]

In my experience the PC version works fine. That post is regarding the modding community and lack of support for modding on the pc version. Furthermore, from what I'm able to glean from the gtaforums.com site is that they are not affiliated with R* or Microsoft. If they were you can be assured that post would have been deleted and the moderator fired.

truehighroller

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2006
[citation][nom]smashley[/nom]In my experience the PC version works fine. That post is regarding the modding community and lack of support for modding on the pc version. Furthermore, from what I'm able to glean from the gtaforums.com site is that they are not affiliated with R* or Microsoft. If they were you can be assured that post would have been deleted and the moderator fired.[/citation]

No it isn't. The Post is CALLED, Another Patch? That isn't even the modding section so nice try.

truehighroller

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2006
Not only that R* team is always on that server. You really have looked in to this really hard haven't you? I will make a couple of post to links from there where their, "R*s support team" has made post on this site helping people and mess all up what you are lying about right now.. Get your story straight man.

smashley

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
take it easy truehighroller, I was merely pointing out that the pc version works ok for me, and that the forum post is not from a R* moderator, which is what I took from your post. I'll admit I made the mistake as to the subject of the post, and took the poster's rant about modding to be the subject. Mistakes != Lies, so chill out.

truehighroller

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2006
This is a serious issue that is why I am so up in arms. The die hard R* fans that are PC gamers have been let down after waiting for so long and being told that it was being developed for the PC from the ground up "lies". Forgive my shortness. Trust me here when I say that, that was in fact a nice post about the R* team from Charlie.

He has had enough of sticking up for them as other people "very few at this point" are still doing. The game has to many issues and they have just left us behind as if to say o well. For that "unless they fix it now" I will never forgive them. It has been a year and there are still gleaming issues that haven't been resolved. The modding is just part of the issue and it isn't, about the fact that there needs to be better support for it, it is the fact that you can't play online because there are so many damn hackers and no way to ban them from playing on your server because GFWL lacks basic support for this option with GTA IV.

What they do have in place for this purpose is a joke and doesn't even work. Their way around the hackers is to report the person to Microsoft?? Then from what I have heard no one ever even gets banned. There are many more things I could go in to but, I will fill this comments page if I keep going trust me.

smashley

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2009
Point taken, and I have to admit I haven't tried the multiplayer in GTA IV, which probably explains my lack of issues. I've been a fan of the GTA franchise since the first game came out many years ago, and I've been quite disappointed that the latest game is just a port without the finite control over settings that 'should' be there. Hopefully R* will realize their mistakes and build the next iteration on PC and release it first as an apology to PC gamers, but that I know is not realistic. Show's over folks, done fighting here. Seems we're both on the same side.

SchizoFrog

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
[citation][nom]rmse17[/nom]When you say "Microsoft's exclusive" do you mean Xbox and Windows?[/citation]
No, just the XBox360 as mentioned later in the article.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
Hiogh action, hot dancers, choppers, bikes, explosions, bigass machineguns, a fucking tank.
Maybe I should go dust off the GTA 4.

Never could get into the feel of the game though... turned into a expensive paperweight...

Regulas

Distinguished
May 11, 2008
"Despite the online issues, the main reason I am pissed is that this DLC is exlusive to the XBox 360."

Does this mean we can start calling the 360 the fagbox 360?

Status
Not open for further replies.