New headphones choice help

FPSUsername

Estimable
Oct 19, 2014
Hello,

I am planning to buy headphones since my turtle beach ear force p11 is starting to die (cables ofcourse).

I am looking for headphones with these specs:
Virtural 5.1 or 7.1 surround
No mic or a mic that can go inside the ear (like the STEELSERIES Siberia v2/3)
Not looking like heavy gaming duty stuff
Over ear
Noise suppression
Wireless or sleeved wires
Working with pc and android
Does not have to be a gaming headset
max 110 euro

Who knows one?

Solution
why would you even buy something like kraken and all other shitty headsets? while you can get a much better headphones instead? (the mic alone is like 10$).These that i mentioned are like 50euros,and yours 120 lol

FPSUsername

Estimable
Oct 19, 2014

I just saw it, but unfortunately, it is 150 euro.

Jacob Berke

Estimable
Sep 18, 2014

You have to compare on websites, Newegg, Bestbuy, Staples, other popular ones. I got mine for $80 in USD which i think is about 90 EURO.

FPSUsername

Estimable
Oct 19, 2014
I live in the Netherlands and don't really like to buy from other countries, shipping costs can be high and if outside of the EU, taxes.

I wanted one of those bose headsets, but they are extremely expensive (a friend of mine has one, really impressive, audio tweaking is not even needed)

FPSUsername

Estimable
Oct 19, 2014
Till now I found 3 others that look okay, but not sure if they are.
Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma
Corsair H2100
Razer Carcharias

The kraken looks nice because of the mic, the corsair because it is wireless (but I think it won't work with android phones), yet both are 120 euro and the razer carcharias because of the good isolation (not sure if the other two also have good isolation, I just don't want sound to leak or hear sounds from outside).
By far my fav is the corsair headset, yet it has some issues with charging, so I will let that one down.

I don't think these are true 7.1 but stereo with virtural surround. I've read all over the internet that true (not "true") surround headsets are crap because it uses small drivers. so virtural will be better.
If I can't have wireless, then I want sleeved wires.

vycka123

Honorable
May 30, 2013
why would you even buy something like kraken and all other shitty headsets? while you can get a much better headphones instead? (the mic alone is like 10$).These that i mentioned are like 50euros,and yours 120 lol

Solution

FPSUsername

Estimable
Oct 19, 2014

Lol, didn't want to put you as best answer. 1st, I haven't found any trustable store in my country that sell those. 2. Never heard of those brands, the one is chinese, I don't like good products that break fast (Like turtle beach).

I might just save up more and get a sennheiser or a bose (bose may be overrated, but I've tried one and they are worth the money).

I don't care about the mic, will buy a standalone anyway, I just don't want it to ruin the design. I want good surround, bass and mids.
I've removed the razers out of my mind as they are okay, but expensive for what you get (like beats).

TRENDING THREADS