new laptop for 3D graphics recommandation

Jul 10, 2019
Hello everyone! I want to buy a new laptop for doing animations, 3D graphic, 3D rendering and so on. I want ot buy it at the beginning of the next monthm but I have to decide until then what model I will buy. The budget is maximum 3.300 - 3.500 dollars. I want it to have I7 CPU, 32GB of RAM, minimum 512GB SSD and 1TB HDD or 1TB SSD, numeric keyboard (without it would be fine, if it has a very good price) and video cardof minimum 8GB. I have a dilemma regarding video cards. Some of the laptops that I have selected have GeForce RTX2080 MAX Q 8GB GDDR6, but I don't know how much the fact that it is Max Q affects working with 3D graphics. If someone can tell me the difference, but not from gaming point of view. I would like to have the non Max Q, but from what I have found so far, the first one would be a laptop from MSI with Intel Core I7-9750H, 32GB of RAM DDR4 2666MHz, 1 TB SSD PCIe NVMe, 17.3" FHD IPS 144Hz display and GeForce RTX2080 MAX Q 8GB GDDR6 which costs approximately 3460 dollars. Other advices?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
saidrafly Laptop General Discussion 0
E Laptop General Discussion 0
Alan16 Laptop General Discussion 0
BaumOfRosen Laptop General Discussion 1
P Laptop General Discussion 1
M Laptop General Discussion 0
J Laptop General Discussion 0
V Laptop General Discussion 1
Mr. Kay Laptop General Discussion 1
U Laptop General Discussion 1
N Laptop General Discussion 2