Please do try these following steps that might help in resolving that issue.
- Uninstall the NVIDIA graphics card driver from Device Manager.
- Uninstall anything related to NVIDIA graphics as well in Programs and Features
- Download and install the latest driver from NVIDIA support site
- Here's the link: nvidia.com/download/index.aspx (use auto detect)
- Reboot your laptop once the latest driver has been installed.
If this doesn't work.
- Go to Device Manager and expand System Devices
- Look for ACPI Battery Complaint or it could also be under battery.
- Reboot your laptop and it should reinstall that driver back automatically after the reboot.