News New on HBO and Max in July 2024 — all the new shows and movies to watch

Fox Tread3

Prominent
Jun 19, 2023
July 1, 2024 - The films and TV productions listed in this article make me very sad, and kind of upset. Sad, because I remember when just about every title mentioned here. Used to be the staple of some broadcast channel's weekly movie, or after the late night talk show offering. Now streaming services are the padding their inventories with old productions. To make subscribers feel that there is something to watch for the monthly fees they are being charged. I'm upset, because I'm paying subscription services for what is basically old films and TV productions. There are very few new productions on offer. Generally speaking, if streaming services only offered new productions, and if they released all of the episodes of a series at once. They would go "dark" for almost an entire week at a time, if it weren't for old films and TV series. Personally, I think it's time for me to change my subscription model, the way I did when I "cut the cord" and stopped subscribing to cable and satellite services. I've deluded myself for too long, that having subscriptions to various streaming services that I would ALWAYS have something to watch. That is turning out more and more not to be the case. I will start closing my accounts with at least half the streaming services that I now subscribe to, as their renewal fees come due this month. This will mean that I will lose the feeling that I will always have something to watch, and deal with the reality that I actually don't. However, I'll have more money.