New PC build running Windows 7 does not recognize any audio

Jun 27, 2018
The front panel audio jack as well as USB's on the front and the back do not give me anything, the Playback tab of the Sound options doesn't list my ear buds or my USB headset even when showing disabled and disconnected devices, there are no Sound tabs in dxdiag, I cannot change my volume, there are no audio drivers save for a default Nvidia one and when I try to install my headset driver the utility say it's not plugged in. All my USB and Chipset drivers are in order, my headset is even getting power because the LED's are on, and I'm losing my mind over this.

Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z270-K
CPU: Intel i5-7600K
Graphics: EVGA GeForce 670 Signature 2 FTW+
RAM: 1 stick of DDR4 Patriot Memory Viper Elite Series 16GB
PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 Bronze
Headset: Sades Sa-902

Solution
Ok, turns out the audio jack was turned off in the UEFI and that, for some reason, the USB 3.1 driver, of which I only had 2 ports for my keyboard and mouse, did not come with the drivers for my USB 3.0 ports of which I have 6. It's all working now.
Jun 27, 2018
Ok, turns out the audio jack was turned off in the UEFI and that, for some reason, the USB 3.1 driver, of which I only had 2 ports for my keyboard and mouse, did not come with the drivers for my USB 3.0 ports of which I have 6. It's all working now.

Solution