New Recording Pc

Hubernaut

Estimable
Apr 28, 2014
Hi Im looking for a laptop that i will only play minecraft on. As well as record. But i am on an extremely low budget at $400 USD I want to get about 40fps on far render distance whilst recording. And I'm not looking into building one. Cause I'm a complete n00b. Any suggestions are helpful :D

1. What is your budget? ~400

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? Any size

3. What screen resolution do you want? Any resolution

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? A portable one would be nice, but i can still live with a desktop one

5. How much battery life do you need? Anything over about 2 hours

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)?
Minecraft: High

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? Edit videos and a decent webam

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? Any capacity. (I have a 3tb external hard drive

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. N/A

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? A year or two

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Not needed but would be usefull

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. None, open to all.

13. What country do you live in? USA-California

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. I just need it for recording minecraft at good speeds im looking into buying it next week