Solved! new sylvania and dvd player problem

Jan 1, 2019
I have a 60 inch Sylvania Tv and a fluid dvd player. I can't get the dvd to work. I tried component, didn't work. I have a small box at the back of the tv that has my HDMI and red, white, yellow plugs to convert the tv to the dvd. I can't get it to work. Can someone help me.

Solution
Your TV may need component and composite configured since some have those two as a single input that you can change between the two settings.

The other thing is you said you have some sort of adapter there, that may be an issues.

Would help if you listed exact models of the system and what connections are available on them, and what exactly you have connecting them, what cables, to what inputs, any converter brand/models.
Your TV may need component and composite configured since some have those two as a single input that you can change between the two settings.

The other thing is you said you have some sort of adapter there, that may be an issues.

Would help if you listed exact models of the system and what connections are available on them, and what exactly you have connecting them, what cables, to what inputs, any converter brand/models.

Solution