NEW USB MIC Or HEADSET

WhoKnee

Estimable
Dec 10, 2014
So I'm in a bit of a dilemma I am unsure to buy a new USB microphone to use with my beats studio headphones or buy a new gaming headset instead to replace my 6.1 Sony surround sound headphones(must have mic) Opinions would be great on this situation as well as really suggestions for products that are in my price range.

Headsets: 100$
USB MIC: 50$-65$

I will be using the I'll be using These products for live streaming/commentaries.

I have a little brother, so background noise is a bit of a issue.

BlueFireZ

Estimable
I think headsets and headphones are both durable equally. Even though Beats are not the most recommended headphones, headphones will always be better than a headset, though there are some exceptions. I think youll regret buying a headset because of the mic, very few headsets have a good mic, like I said there are exceptions. So what i think you should do is use your Beats and buy a good mic.

One question i have before i recommend you some mics is where do you live (Country) and where can you buy from (Amazon, Newegg, NCIX, etc). I am asking these questions because i would like to give you a link to a good deal, or you can give me some options and ill tell best.

I was looking for a headset like you but once i learned of all this stuff i decided to buy the Blue Snowball and Audio Technica ATH-M40x and my soundcard helps with directional audio

Hope this helps!

WhoKnee

Estimable
Dec 10, 2014
I live in the U.S. And i would prefer to buy from Newegg or Amazon.

Also a mic that has a mute button would be nice but its not a necessity.

Thanks

BlueFireZ

Estimable
Solution