New Westinghouse TV Not Responding

Feb 17, 2018
I bought myself a new Westinghouse 55" TV around Christmas and first set it up on Jan 1st. It's worked great since until today. My remote stopped working, so I tried a hard reset of the remote and nothing. Changed the batteries, nothing. Hard reset remote again, still nothing.

So I tried to change the channel from the TV, but the buttons on the TV won't work either.

The actual TV hasn't been touched or moved in weeks, but worked fine yesterday. No blackouts or anything either.

The only way I could find to hard reset the TV was with the remote, but I don't know what to do, since the remote won't work.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Solution
I held the power button on the tv for 30 seconds, then unplugged the TV. I waited 30 seconds, held the power button for 30 seconds, then pressed each button on the tv in ascending order. I then plugged the TV in, waited 30 seconds, and it worked.
Feb 17, 2018
I held the power button on the tv for 30 seconds, then unplugged the TV. I waited 30 seconds, held the power button for 30 seconds, then pressed each button on the tv in ascending order. I then plugged the TV in, waited 30 seconds, and it worked.

Solution