New Xbox 360 Has the Looks of R2-D2 and C-3PO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic121

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
[citation][nom]stingstang[/nom]The creators couldn't think of a better game title than Kinect Star Wars? It seems a bit overpriced for a 'package deal' to me.[/citation]

*sigh* it is/will be the same exact price as if you bought everything seperatley yes(minus the fact you get a bigger harddrive) but who the hell wold not want a R2D2 Painted system or white kinect sensor or a pimped out gold C3PO controller FOR THE EXACT SAME PRICE AS BUYING EVERYTHING SEPERATE!?!?! you are getting a insanely rare paint job on the console + kinect + controller for FREE!!!!

mortsmi7

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2010
R2-D2 xbox and a Zelda controller. I'm sure someone would believe that if you stuck the controller on ebay. I guess its still better than the Resident Evil 5 themed 360.

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
i SO want that controller, mine is dieing, and i love the gold look to it.

here is hopeing its not just a pain job, and the controllers plastic is gold colored to, so if the chrome gold gets scratched its not a glaring problem.

molo9000

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
Even this doesn't make me want a xbox360. PS3 has all the good exclusives.

Besides. Why buy a console now with the next gen right around the corner. If PS4 has PS3&PS2 backwards compatibility, I might become a console gamer again.

Kryan

Distinguished
Oct 23, 2008
[citation][nom]molo9000[/nom]Even this doesn't make me want a xbox360. PS3 has all the good exclusives.Besides. Why buy a console now with the next gen right around the corner. If PS4 has PS3&PS2 backwards compatibility, I might become a console gamer again.[/citation]
I agree with you in almost everything...but if you have a girlfriend who is a casual gamer, then you will know that the PS3 sux. Fable doesn't run so well on a playstation...and that is the PERFECT game to jam with your gf, once LBP has been beat.

G

My last-gen Elite that I paid $400 CAD is good enough for me, thanks. At least this way my Xbox goes with all my other matte-black components... that thing would just stick out like a sore thumb.
And a sore wallet.
Oh, and I already have Kinect, one glorified infrared webcam with virtually no games up until now is good enough for me, thanks.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
1 - the PS3 does NOT suck. Did the Xbox 360 suck when there were only 20 million of them (granted 1/4 were replacements) as of today, there are 50+ Million PS3 sold... any day now, the Xbox will destroy the PS3.... not.

2 - White Kinect? They should have kept it black and added a bit more to it... make it DARTH VADER, since it "senses" you. And would look better on all the BLACK TVs out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.