News Anchor Tricked Into Licking iPad for Taste

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vampyrbyte

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2009
[citation][nom]jeroly[/nom]Wow - a stupid Fox news anchor...wait...why is this news? They're all idiots.[/citation]

Get over yourself. It's light hearted and fun.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
Ahaaaa!

I laughed for a whole minute after watching this, My chest hurts haha!
I want this app for next april fools!

I want them to try to advertise something like this on TV to make people lick their TV's haha

alidan

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2009
i would have rubbed cloth with bear smell on it first, but also a oderless either disgusting taste, or an oderless extreme hot taste.

Gin Fushicho

Distinguished
Mar 11, 2009
[citation][nom]joytech22[/nom]Ahaaaa!I laughed for a whole minute after watching this, My chest hurts haha!I want this app for next april fools!I want them to try to advertise something like this on TV to make people lick their TV's haha[/citation]

They would get liquid Crystal on their tongues! =o

psh. =p But it'd be fun to see them all ruin their TV's.

Aionism

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2008
[citation][nom]jeroly[/nom]Wow - a stupid Fox news anchor...wait...why is this news? They're all idiots.[/citation]
Local Fox affiliates are not Fox News. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who knows that Fox shows local news with local anchors and it's all completely unrelated to that channel called Fox News.

osxsier

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
Local Fox affiliates are not Fox News. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who knows that Fox shows local news with local anchors and it's all completely unrelated to that channel called Fox News.

No your not the only one. Many people know this who actually read or watch the news. Saying that, then you probably know that Fox News is pressing the local stations to be more inline with Fox News and their agenda.

So they may not be so independent.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
[citation][nom]Aionism[/nom]Local Fox affiliates are not Fox News. Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person on the planet who knows that Fox shows local news with local anchors and it's all completely unrelated to that channel called Fox News.[/citation]
I thought the same thing. Local news is equally annoying though.

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
[citation][nom]thechief73[/nom]This was done by a popular G4TV months ago with other Apple products, way to be original.[/citation]
Hahahaha, that's a good one, but it's already the 8th.

thechief73

Distinguished
Feb 8, 2010
[citation][nom]assmar[/nom]Hahahaha, that's a good one, but it's already the 8th.[/citation]
Sorry after reading that, I see I didn't make myself clear. I meant one of the two shows on G4TV that was somewhat popular =) I know that channel has gone to total crap now. I just wish I could watch X-play every now and then, even though its only interesting when the cover major gaming events. Also the CES coverage and other tech industry conventions.

Status
Not open for further replies.