Nielson Quantifies Facebook Friending and De-friending

Status
Not open for further replies.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
How many would agree that by 2015 facebook is going to be history ?
I have yet to find one person amongst my adult friends who had anything positive to say about it; if they are even using it.

blubbey

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2010
Why'd you accept/add someone who you didn't know well in the first place? To look super popular with the amount of 'friends' you have?

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
I had a co-worker turn another worker in for something they deemed unethical on FB. Needless to say the person who turned the other guy in was removed from my FB friends list. Even though the unethical person's behavior was very bad and offensive, I still felt like as a pre-emptive move that the person who turned them in should be removed from my friends list... just in case.... This wasn't listed as an option, so there needs to be an other category.

G

Nielson Media has finally answered one of the pressing mysteries of the age: Why we defriend people on Facebook. The most likely answer: because someone offended us.
Well, if you're a male then it'd be because they are trying to sell something.... like all those spam bots on tom's.

DSpider

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2009
[citation][nom]imgoingtosleepnow[/nom]Wait a sec here... 82% + 60% > 100%. WHAT?[/citation]
I guess it's the male/female/both ratio at the bottom? They seem to be colour coded, I don't know...

vittau

Distinguished
Oct 11, 2010
[citation][nom]DSpider[/nom]Tho, 60+11+8+7+7+7+4 = 104So you may be unto something...PS: No edit button tomsguide? Pff.[/citation]Poll sponsored by the Russian authorities.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
Nah, More than one answer allowed.
Still, a confusing numbering system. It should be normalized to add up to 100 of course.

mohsh86

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2008
by 2015 this planet will be history

[citation][nom]freggo[/nom]How many would agree that by 2015 facebook is going to be history ?I have yet to find one person amongst my adult friends who had anything positive to say about it; if they are even using it.[/citation]

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
[citation][nom]blubbey[/nom]Why'd you accept/add someone who you didn't know well in the first place? To look super popular with the amount of 'friends' you have?[/citation]
Sometimes you just meet someone cool at a party, then the next you have a friend invite from that person. A couple of weeks/months later, you realize you don't give a rat's ass about how their 1-year old kid just said "wah wah" for the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS