Nikon D5200 vs Canon T5i

Yazan Zaid

Estimable
Feb 19, 2014
Hey guys, which should i get?i will use it to take shots of people for profile photo! so which should i get?BTW I'm begginer, and should i buy lenses?which?
*IF YOU have other recommendation tell me*

Solution
Snapsort Review and Comparison
Improve Photography Review and Comparison
Nikon D5200 vs. Canon T5i

I own a Canon T4i which was quickly replaced by the T5i with only minor changes made to the T5i. If I had the chance to do it over again I would have gone with a Nikon. Read the reviews and see which one you think is better. I've never been very pleased with the kit lens with the Canon T4i so I can't recommend it if the same one is used with the T5i. As the reviews point out the Canon T5i has been using the same sensor as the earlier models while the Nikon D5200 has a larger sensor.
Snapsort Review and Comparison
Improve Photography Review and Comparison
Nikon D5200 vs. Canon T5i

I own a Canon T4i which was quickly replaced by the T5i with only minor changes made to the T5i. If I had the chance to do it over again I would have gone with a Nikon. Read the reviews and see which one you think is better. I've never been very pleased with the kit lens with the Canon T4i so I can't recommend it if the same one is used with the T5i. As the reviews point out the Canon T5i has been using the same sensor as the earlier models while the Nikon D5200 has a larger sensor.

Solution

nathan h

Estimable
Oct 9, 2014
All I can say is the Touch screen on the t5i is sooo.... much more helpful than I ever expected! I have had the t5i for a little over a year now, and I still love it! The only reason I would take the nikon over the canon is the wireless transfer, and that can be solved with a eye-fi card, or the next step up. I have used nikons, and they never really had the feel a canon does... and as kenrivers said, the 18-55 mm lens kit does work, but I would find another kit, or just by both separate. I would really recommend going on youtube, or such, and watching reviews for both! That is what I found the most helpful when shopping for a camera!
Good luck! And have fun with what-ever one you buy!
~Nate