Nintendo 3DS Projected for October 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nexus52085

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
Very interesting. I do believe that this is too soon, though. We JUST got the XL. It just seems like Nintendo will lose sales due to an over saturated market.

welshmousepk

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2009
if its coming so soon, why are we yet to get any real info on the device?

i want to know about internals, features, software. at the very least i'd like to know what games are coming at launch. better yet i'd like to see some screenshots. is this thing going to be another underpowered system, or will its graphics horesepower give it an advantage?

gah, the wait before the info leaks is always the worst.

lightsaber

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2009
Not too surprising has Nintendo's biggest competition right now is Apple with their iphone/itouch/ipad. Mobile gaming on these device's is pretty sweet and many developers are making many games with lower prices. Case in point check out Street Fighter IV on the itouch, graphics are pretty close to that of the 360 or PS3. BTW I am not an apple fanboy just stating the obvious, when you compare Nintendo's "app store" to Apple's it's a no brainer. Nintendo will be smart to come out with the 3DS ASAP. I certainly look forward to getting one!!

jestern

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
@lightsaber

*sigh* Okay....I'll bite....I'm sure you've heard this before...:

The iPhone/iTouch are *not*, I repeat, *NOT*, I repeat again *NOT* *NOT* worthy of consideration as serious/true/usable/traditional/capable/authentic (

jestern

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2009
@lightsaber

*sigh* Okay....I'll bite....I'm sure you've heard this before...:

The iPhone/iTouch are *not*, I repeat, *NOT*, I repeat again *NOT* *NOT* worthy of consideration as serious/true/usable/traditional/capable/authentic (

lightsaber

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2009
@jestern

would be nice if you finish you sentences....hey I am just pointing out the obvious, never said the iphone/itouch/ipad was a DS killer but the fact that many games are made for it and cheaper really makes the DS game store seem meager with the some of the titles that are being offered and at higher prices I might add. So stop being an Apple hater, sure sounds like it from your post. Myself I like all technologies no matter the company!!

Status
Not open for further replies.