News Nintendo boss says Switch 2 will ‘surprise and delight’ players

Mar 14, 2023
Way to go with the misinformation: Doug Bowser never mentions that the "Switch 2 will surprise and delight players", on the contrary he says that they are confident the (current) Switch can remain strong and that one of the things they look at with it is how to "surprise and delight" players and "introduce new unique ways of playing".

Here is the full quote for reference:
I should be careful about what I personally would like to see (in a new Switch). But what I can share is that one of the reasons that even going into year seven we feel very confident that the Switch can have a strong performance over the next few years is that it is still truly that unique device that you can play in a variety of ways, at home, on the go. One of the things we look at always is how can we surprise and delight. How can we introduce new unique ways of playing.

Reactions: Snoopy64
Mar 15, 2023
Way to go with the misinformation: Doug Bowser never mentions that the "Switch 2 will surprise and delight players", on the contrary he says that they are confident the (current) Switch can remain strong and that one of the things they look at with it is how to "surprise and delight" players and "introduce new unique ways of playing".

Here is the full quote for reference:
Not only that the switch has only been around 6 years not seven as the article's opening states.

Reactions: Snoopy64
Mar 15, 2023
This article is very misleading, Doug Bowser never said that the Switch 2 would surprise and delight players.