Nintendo, EA, Others Vanish From SOPA Supporter List

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildkitten

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
Seems rather hollow after nothing happened to Facebook on November 5th.

But that aside, this SOPA is scary. It's like a doctor using a sledgehammer to perform brain surgery. While some protections may be needed, this bill has absolutely nothing to do with protecting content copyrights. It has everything to do with getting more and more control over private citizens.

G

Ouch you'd better head their warning SONY or your network will go down. I can't wait for this to happen so I think when it does I will make some popcorn.

jldevoy

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2011
As much as i dislike SOPA or anything like it, Anonymous appear just as bad with their do as we say or be punished attitude.

G

For the first time in my life I kind of hope Anonymous does what they say they will do... and I hate Anon.

sissysue

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2011
[citation][nom]jryan388[/nom]At least EA does something right once in a while...[/citation]
To first support it says it all about them, they thought this would slip through without any outcry from us peasants. Sony has always been a piece of shit, look back at their rootkit fiasco for starters.

sissysue

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2011
Go look the list up, there are allot of names like this "National Narcotics Offers’ Associations’ Coalition" which is the government using their police state entities who love this power grab just like any good fascist loving organization, 1984 is being pushed on us and the people better fight back or we will all have rectal monitors shoved up are asses before we know it.

G

I am amazed that Justin Bieber would be supporting SOPA as a whole, since he could be prosecuted under the felony streaming provisions, for videos he created when he was a youngster.

That is why it perplexes me that Bieber would support SOPA

G

[citation][nom]wildkitten[/nom]Seems rather hollow after nothing happened to Facebook on November 5th.[/citation]

They never said they would. Some other guy outside said it and pretended to be anonymous I think

zachusaman

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2011
[citation][nom]jryan388[/nom]At least EA does something right once in a while...[/citation]
Hopefully anonymous goes after them regardless, EA needs to be stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.