Nintendo Has No Plans to Ship Black Wii to U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

djcoolmasterx

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2007
[citation][nom]heman1320[/nom]I already have a Wii and I'd buy a second one if it was black... Sounds like a bad business move to me...[/citation]

Thats the stupidest thing I've heard today. You would buy an entire new console when you already have one, just to get it in a different colour...

San Pedro

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
Ok, who is willing to pay me enough money to ship one of these to the states for you?

Also, I can get any color of PSP you like.

PLATTERMAN

Distinguished
May 8, 2009
Like their Pioneer Elte Laserdisc players of the US version CLD-99, US black Japan gold. Its been done for a long time. However a word of caution the voltage is different in Japan and will require a voltage converter to run it on US voltage.

Darkk

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2003
Why should this matter since the guts are the same as the white one. Sheesh.

If you really want it in black then look on e-bay for skins on the cheap!! No waiting either!

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
[citation][nom]Rab1d-BDGR[/nom]Black wiis have better games, just like red cars go faster.sigh... [/citation]

Red wuns go fasta!!

caskachan

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2006
[citation][nom]djcoolmasterx[/nom]Thats the stupidest thing I've heard today. You would buy an entire new console when you already have one, just to get it in a different colour...[/citation]

becuase of people like him, its why other countries hate amerikkka

tayb

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]caskachan[/nom]becuase of people like him, its why other countries hate amerikkka[/citation]

Yes. People hate America because we love black electronics and a lot of us actually enjoy playing the Wii. Damn Americans! We hate you because you guys love that black Wii so much. The "your business is our business" foreign policy isn't so bad, it is you fuckers love for black electronics and the Wii!

Status
Not open for further replies.