Nintendo Launching a Black Wii This Summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
Is it going to have a 720p output option? Everything looks better in 720p (at least compared to 640x480 SDTV.)

/in b4 the fanboys/haters!

3p0ch

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
This would fit in better with my home theater set-up. Looks like I'll just have to take my white one to the paint shop.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]3p0ch[/nom]This would fit in better with my home theater set-up. Looks like I'll just have to take my white one to the paint shop.[/citation]

Getting the paint to stick to the nunchuck cable or the wrist restrain may prove more challenging than you think. Nevertheless, let me know how that works out for you!

rooket

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
[citation][nom]Kill@dor[/nom]Because everything looks better in black...YAY[/citation]

that's just matter of opinion though, I don't like how the xbox elite looks in black.

I thought the wii was going to come out in black when it launched, was looking foreward to it. I dunno I'm used to the white wii and nintendo's mac-like white on their consoles so it's fine in white to me now :)

the_one111

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2008
[citation][nom]Kill@dor[/nom]Because everything looks better in black...YAY[/citation]
One reason I will never own a mac. Ew.

BLACK!!! BLACK ON SILVER, EVEN BETTER!

G

@Kill@dor: Huh, you haven't been paying much attention the past few years then, have you?

G

Why, Nintendo, why? Now I'm gonna be lamenting the fact that mine is white ;_; Maybe they'll offer a trade-in program . . .

Kami3k

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
Yawn, they do realize everyone already has a Wii? Not to mention the console not looks like it's to be taken seriously but still just has kiddie games for the most part.

mrfisthand

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2009
Hey cool, you painted it black...where's the Wii HD? This isn't newsworthy nonetheless E3 worthy. Nintendo has always had this as part of it's strategy, since Gameboy Color, and fanboys always run out to get the LIMITED EDITION special color. Stop being sheep, it still plays the same.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
finally! a black wii! this was seriously the reason i wouldn't get one in the past (ok i never really wanted it that much) but now i'm slightly more likely to get one!!!!1!!11!1!

trevorvdw

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2007
Buy one and join the tens of thousands of others who haven't turned their Wii on since the first week they bought it and wonder why they bought it in the first place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.