Nintendo Now Advertising on Real Bananas

Status
Not open for further replies.

nukem950

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2009
Unfortunately, the actual stickers on the Chiquita bananas won't reveal a magic ticket or some cool prize-- they just provide a link to the sweepstakes website

That is too bad, because I would have eaten a lot more bananas for a chance to win. Oh well, there goes another reason to eat healthy...

WheelsOfConfusion

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2008
[citation][nom]HibyPrime[/nom]Seems odd that they're giving away a 50" HDTV with a Wii, since they seem to be completely against the whole HD thing..[/citation]
Well it's hard to find a big-screen SD TV anymore.

requiemsallure

Distinguished
Dec 7, 2009
i don't understand what they will get associating a banana with the wii... how is this a good marketing technique? i love Nintendo, but this makes absolutely no sense.

lordcrazex

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2009
is it just me or the 'Show' & 'Hide' button aren't working as they should be...
..& this has been going on for days...
uh..is Tom's being hacked?

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
[citation][nom]lordcrazex[/nom]is it just me or the 'Show' & 'Hide' button aren't working as they should be... ..& this has been going on for days...uh..is Tom's being hacked?[/citation]I noticed this too... Show/Hide hasn't worked since, uhm, Tuesday I think. It doesn't work on Chrome 4.0.249.89, FF3.6, or IE8, IE6 doesn't work and also gives script errors. Also, changing pages on the comments screen pulls me back to the top of the page with the aforementioned browsers.

of the way

Distinguished
Feb 15, 2010
If you 'read the comments on the forum' the show/hide buttons work. They're broken here, and I'm assuming it's being worked on.

fjjb

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2010
maybe the 50" tv is SD since they are against HD or maybe they are getting you ready for the new wii hd for 2025 from now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.