Nintendo Reveals Wii U Pro Controller, Final Wii U Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwho1

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2010
This "pro" controller should be available on every Wii U console.
The tablet **** is a total joke.

I don't even care about Nintendo, but the fact that they have already a "real looking" controller,
means that they have been listening all the hate for the **** tablet gimmick joke.

Force Nintendo gamers to "have to deal" with the tablet **** and on top of that force them to buy an actual controller is NOT a good business decision.

aoneone

Distinguished
May 27, 2011
Bahahahaa xbox copycat!! Real original Nintendo! Just for trying to copy the xbox, you have just talked yourself out of a potential customer! Trust me THUMBS UP if u agree!

beardguy

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
The black controller looks awesome. The tablet still looks goofy, I just don't see how it would be comfortable to hold.

Hope this new Nintendo console is awesome though, so I can buy it "for my kids" :)

vertigo_2000

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2007
[citation][nom]aoneone[/nom]Bahahahaa xbox copycat!! Real original Nintendo! Just for trying to copy the xbox, you have just talked yourself out of a potential customer! Trust me THUMBS UP if u agree![/citation]
Fanboy much?

dieselpawn

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
aoneone...

And the Xbox controller was a copycat of the dreamcast controller, and the dreamcast controller a copycat of the SNES controller.

dieselpawn

Honorable
Jun 4, 2012
[citation][nom]aoneone[/nom]Bahahahaa xbox copycat!! Real original Nintendo! Just for trying to copy the xbox, you have just talked yourself out of a potential customer! Trust me THUMBS UP if u agree![/citation]

And the Xbox controller was a copycat of the dreamcast controller, and the dreamcast controller a copycat of the SNES controller.

bobusboy

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009
I don't like the play station esque side by side joysticks.

I find the xbox layout and button placement much more ergonomic for my hands. It's not like I have giant or tiny hands either I just find it more comfortable.

slabbo

Distinguished
Feb 11, 2009
[citation][nom]drwho1[/nom]This "pro" controller should be available on every Wii U console.The tablet **** is a total joke.I don't even care about Nintendo, but the fact that they have already a "real looking" controller,means that they have been listening all the hate for the **** tablet gimmick joke.Force Nintendo gamers to "have to deal" with the tablet **** and on top of that force them to buy an actual controller is NOT a good business decision.[/citation]

they aren't forcing you to buy the normal looking controller. If you look closely, the tablet controller has the same buttons as the tabletless controller. it's just an option for a more traditional feeling controller for games that don't use the tablet. You can also use the tablet controller for these same games.

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
Ok you do realize that while Nintendo might not have invented the 'joystick', the "modern" design is in fact something that we have Nintendo to thank for - so yes, this design definitely pays homage to Microsoft's design, but Microsoft and Sony (and Sega) have (had) much to thank Nintendo for as far as settings standards (design and otherwise) in gaming history. But you would have known that if you weren't 12 thinking that 'video games' started with the Xbox/PlayStation.

xerroz

Distinguished
Jun 15, 2010
I like the controller. Hopefully this time around we see more hardcore games or at the very least sequels to games like Star Fox 64, DK 64, a new F-Zero, etc. I REALLY would like to see a game like DK 64

captaincharisma

Distinguished

well like everyone else nintendo knows how simple minded and gullible people like you and the rest of the xbox fanbase is and will cash in big because of it

captaincharisma

Distinguished
[citation][nom]dieselpawn[/nom]aoneone...And the Xbox controller was a copycat of the dreamcast controller, and the dreamcast controller a copycat of the SNES controller.[/citation]

have you even seen what an SNES controller looked like? maybe you should spend some time on wikipedia

xenol

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2008
Considering they said their E3 presentation will be mostly about games, I can't wait to see how they'll use everything they said in this press release with those games.

fracture

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2009

You lose. NES Max controller.

G

HAHA, no one agrees with you apparently. The jokes on you, tool.

Status
Not open for further replies.