Nintendo's E3 2009 Press Conference Roundup

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

So in other words, nothing new or innovative? At least Microsoft had project Natal for making up releasing another Halo, but do we really need another Mario game?

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
I wonder how tired Mario is from being whored out this much.

Has anyone watched their presentation? Endless titles announced.........to dead silence. At least there's Metriod. So one hit and about 20 misses.

grieve

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2004
Nintendo can’t make the POS Wii suddenly have more power and offer good graphics…. A new unit is required.

2010 is the year Wii loses its motion control dominance and becomes the unit with the weakest controls and maintains dead last in graphics. Sales may not reflect my thoughts….

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
I don't normally LOL, but LOL at all you Nintendo haters.

If you don't like the console, don't buy it, but I don't think there are enough haters out there to hurt sales any.

Yes, the XBox has better graphics, and will soon have tighter motion control, but unlike Microsoft, Nintendo actually makes money off its game consoles. Microsoft is still billions in the red, and nothing short of Nintendo ceasing to exist would give Microsoft the dominance it needs to recoup its losses.

mschlenker

Distinguished
May 7, 2009
Well... let’s see, Nintendo will actually release its upgraded monition sensor this year, with game support. And Microsoft/Sony? TBD.
Oh and that updated sensor, only $20. Microsoft/Sony sensors... look to be about the same price as the Wii system itself.
True, nothing ground breaking in Nintendo’s camp, but that was pretty much true of all three companies unless you’re talking code named projects...TBD.

haze4peace

Distinguished
Mar 3, 2009
Wow people really hate Nintendo. Personally I'm a computer + wii player myself. As a read the comments about E3 on the video game sites all it is hate, hate, hate. PS3 hate. Xbox hate. Wii hate. It's so tiring.

Dmerc

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2009
I think it would be great if they did a remake of Circus Charlie for the Wii. I remember playing that for hours and hours in the 1990's on NES.

G

wii's the only next gen console that i can't emulate on my pc.

tenor77

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2009
[citation][nom]snarfeck[/nom]wii's the only next gen console that i can't emulate on my pc.[/citation]

Why would you want to?

Anyway hate is a strong word. Except when it comes to Cammie. Can't stand her.

The problem is they have all these units sold and they piss all over both the core gamers and their 3rd party developers.

I have no problem with them making money. I just wish they'd pretend to care about us.

Status
Not open for further replies.